Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

Year of the Ox
I'm now back in Petaling Jaya with my family preparing to usher in the Year of the Ox. Before my arrival in PJ, I've been flooded with phone calls and smses for invitations to join my friends for a small gathering reunion. As much as I'm eager to meet up with friends and catch with old time, I would like to spend more time with my family and most inportantly my darling Oddball whom I adore.
To all Chinese bloggers out there, 新年快乐 and to everyone else Happy Holiday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Holiday :)!

    I hope all of you have a splendid time. Would be nice to see some pictures of Oddball ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holiday Rosidah!

    I'll take some pictures of Oddball and post it up as soon as possible ;)

    ReplyDelete

A little encouragement,
A small thought,
A simple sentence
To light up my day - Terima Kasih

ALL COMMENTS WILL BE MODERATED