Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Cactus Flower Wallpaper

While resizing the pictures of the cactus flower, I've accidentally turned one of them into my desktop wallpaper. At first I wanted to revert back to my previous wallpaper (Oddball's picture) but later found the cactus flower quite artistic. So I've left it as it is and created a few other sizes for anyone who is interested to download and use it as their desktop image. To save the image, right click the link below and select "Save Link As". Enjoy!

Cactus Flower Wallpaper - 1680x1050Image Size 1080 x 1050
Image Size 1440 x x900
Image Size 1280 x 800
Image Size 1024 x 640
Image Size 800 x 600

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cactus flower! I have saved it. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome.
    I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ow, a tag! I'm kind of curious about your answers, Waileng. Hi Hayley, nice to meet you :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay... I got tagged. I'll post the tag reply when I'm done killing bugs!

    ReplyDelete

A little encouragement,
A small thought,
A simple sentence
To light up my day - Terima Kasih

ALL COMMENTS WILL BE MODERATED