Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Living near the jungles (more bug photos)

Living in rural area require courage... lots of them. I was outside taking in clothes last night when I found something crawling on my hubby's shirt. Anyway, it's not the first time I've seen weird looking creatures taking a stroll on our clothes. Our worse case scenario? Bird poop on our garments (occasionally we do find lizard poop also). Since this little creature is a little different from the regular six-legged buggies, I've decided to take a picture of it as part of my bug picture collection. My hubby says it's a kind of jumping spider.
When taking pictures of insects and flowers, it's best to use macro shots. Again, I've used my Sony Ericsson W810i's light to shine on the bug. As you can see from the photo, the light is shown from the left side to the right. No flash was used in this shot.

4 comments:

  1. the abdomen of the spider look allot like a cracker

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an unique color! I never have seen a spider like that. It really looks like a cracker. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what the freak!! i have phobia to all crawling/flying insects!! i hate them and at the same time, i'm afraid of them too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bro, Rosidah: It does look like crackers. It's quite tame and it doesn't bite. And it's pastel green color makes it even more unique.

    Hayley: There's plenty of bugs here. What you see on my blog is only a tip of the ice berg (^^,)

    ReplyDelete

A little encouragement,
A small thought,
A simple sentence
To light up my day - Terima Kasih

ALL COMMENTS WILL BE MODERATED