Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Double Happiness Cross Stitch

Double Happiness Cross Stitch

In my previous post (Stitching up Happiness), I have posted about stitching a double happiness cross stitch. And here finally I have completed the task~! The Aida cloth that I've used is 14counts measured 10 inches by 10 inches and only used 4 skeins of 349 DMC thread. Of course based on the photo above, it's obvious that the end results is not exactly as the cross stitch pattern that I've uploaded. It's because I didn't want my pattern to look like "Hello Kitty" (the famous cat without a mouth) so I've decided to add mouths for both the guy and girl. Anyway, below is a little animated image I've created showing various "expressions". The entire body measurements remain the same. The only changes done is to the face.

Double Happiness Cross Stitch Variations
Enjoy~!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful result! I love it. I right clicked opened the image in another tab and it worked :). That's sooo cute. Have a great day, Waileng.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rosidah. Hope you have a great weekend~!

    And hello Wenn, thanks for dropping by my blog (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  3. not bad for a first attempt. now go try sth more elaborate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kimmie. I'll sure try~!

    ReplyDelete

A little encouragement,
A small thought,
A simple sentence
To light up my day - Terima Kasih

ALL COMMENTS WILL BE MODERATED