Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Mammoth Addiction

Mammoth Book of Sudoku
Yesterday when we were out buying groceries, my hubby took a detour to a computer shop nearby to buy a new hard disk. I wasn't so keen on looking for the latest IT stuffs, so I told my hubby I'll wait for him at the bookstore (next door) and browse for some new reading materials.

About 15 minutes later, he walked in to the book store and was surprise to see me cradling another "dictionary". Upon closer look, he burst out laughing because the "dictionary" he just saw was actually a mammoth book of sudoku! I know I'm getting really really crazy over sudoku. At least it's mind stimulating! If you are really curious how thick this book is, here's a comparison with my cellphone!

Mammoth Book of Sudoku

4 comments:

  1. wow.. the book is really thick.. haha..
    i suck at it.. =P

    kenwooi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. (^_^)
    Hi Ken! Indeed it's huge - but it's really really fun once you get the hang of it (not to forget the addiction)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, just look at the size of the book! Very impressive ^_^. Have a wonderful week, Waileng.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, a huge book and so far I've only made it pass 10% (125 puzzles completed out of 1250)

    ReplyDelete

A little encouragement,
A small thought,
A simple sentence
To light up my day - Terima Kasih

ALL COMMENTS WILL BE MODERATED