Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Blogspot Updates - notifying through email


Rosidah my dear, this post is specially for you. (^_^)

From your blogger dashboard, click the Settings to your blog. In my case it's "My Life Is Not a Text Book". Under the Settings tab, click the Email & Mobile tab. The first half of the tab, is the Email Notifications settings where you send email notifications to close friends and regular readers your update. In the box, type your friend's email address. For the purpose of this little tutorial, I've typed the words "friends_name@email.com" in the box. If you have more than one friend, separate the emails with a comma (,) and click Save Settings when you are done.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Waileng, thank you so much for this post :)! It will be very useful for me. Sorry for the late visit here. My girl just turned 9 yesterday. Have a wonderful week. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rosidah,

    It's good to hear from you. I'm still stuck with the photo book so there will not be much postings this month also. It's really frustrating when your inspirations dried up when you need them the most.... sigh....
    Anyway, hope you enjoy your weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Waileng, just take your time :). You already have very beautiful photos in your hands, I'm sure that you'll come up with a wonderful result at the end :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your words of encouragements, my dear friend. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

A little encouragement,
A small thought,
A simple sentence
To light up my day - Terima Kasih

ALL COMMENTS WILL BE MODERATED