Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas - another working day for me.


Yup. The title says it all. I was working on Christmas day and on Saturday (the day after). Even though my family came to visit and spend the weekend over at my house, everything felt like some fast forwarded movie. By Sunday afternoon they were on their way back to KL while I lazily lay on bed wishing Sunday had 48 hours instead of 24.
I know this sounds selfish of me but I do sometimes envy that monitor lizard whom I've nicknamed "Ciciak" meaning household lizard in Malay. Eating only when hungry and spend the rest of the day basking under the hot sun!

Happy Holidays Everyone.

1 comment:

  1. The days really seem too short! I am right with you on the thought :)

    ReplyDelete

A little encouragement,
A small thought,
A simple sentence
To light up my day - Terima Kasih

ALL COMMENTS WILL BE MODERATED