Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Loosing Inspiration

Technically next week would be my self imposed deadline to finish up our photo book. But I’m only 50% done and my brain is already drier than the Sahara desert. Okay, that’s just an exaggeration to the extreme end yet an honest interpretation of how I’m feeling right now.

I really envy people who are creative and can magically whip up beautiful designs and artwork instantly meanwhile drawing twig people with two dimensional backgrounds are my only expertise. I know this post may sound like I’m doing all the work while my hubby does nothing. But truth is, he is doing so much to bring the bacon home I can’t afford to pressure him to do more. I know he is busy with all the major work that needs to be done while I whine about minion's work that I can barely accomplish.

Oh well, I guess this would be another month of little or no postings at all. In the mean time, I’ll figure out some ways to create an oasis in my dried up brain…

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the sneak peak to your album! What software do you use? I hope you get a lot of inspirations soon, my dear. Another month will do no harm and is worth waiting for. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rosidah~!

    It's really great to see your comments. I'm currently using Adobe Photoshop CS. It's an old software (the latest version right now is CS4) because my computer can only support the old version. Any later version will cause my computer to crash (overload). It looks like a complicated software but when you get accustomed to it, it's a great software.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and hope you have a great weekend too~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the reason why GOOD graphic designers are handsomely paid. But that doesn't mean that all bridal boutiques hire good graphic designers.
    So, I'd suggest that you take a look through the many designs form the many many many bridal studios we have. i know that their design are way too generic, but it might give some ideas too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey bro~!

    I've seen enough designs already. This month alone we've got 4 wedding dinners to attend (that's 4 books to look at) they may use different bridal companies but they all come from the same source - CHINA!

    Anyway, you've seen my entire CD and you know how "funny" we were. This makes it all harder to create a "romantic" page with all our "goofiness". That's my biggest hiccup. (>.<)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love romantic comedies! So, I think you have all the material ;). I have tried Photoshop once, but it seems really complicated to me. I got confused with all these layers. Still, I admit that it might be one of the best softwares out there. It's amazing what people can do. Like you :). Have a wonderful week, my dear.

    ReplyDelete

A little encouragement,
A small thought,
A simple sentence
To light up my day - Terima Kasih

ALL COMMENTS WILL BE MODERATED