Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Pre-Wedding Album in Scrap Book Style

When I was creating some of the pages in our photo book, I had an idea to create a scrap book style album. I learned about scrap booking when my dad was posted to Taiwan in the 1990s and I was there studying in an American school.

Even though my hubby liked the idea of a scrap book style wedding album but somehow he couldn’t agree on an album with scrap book design. I mean he didn’t mind me creating them and post in online for the world to see,it's just that he doesn’t want to look at it everyday – a more professional looking album would be more suitable he says. 

Anyway, long story short – I created two albums. One will be printed and shared with friends and families while my second album – this scrap book style album will be here on my blog and shared with the rest of the world - Enjoy

My Scrap Book

Free scrap book resources listed in alphabetical order: -

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I really love your wedding scrapbook! You did a great job on it ^_^d. Thank you for the wonderful links. Have a blessed day, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend.

    Happy Weekends!

    ReplyDelete

A little encouragement,
A small thought,
A simple sentence
To light up my day - Terima Kasih

ALL COMMENTS WILL BE MODERATED