Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Holidays


For the past week, Internet connection has been very poor. Not only I had problems paying bills, but also problem accessing my blog. I have a few stories I wish to share on my blog but that will just have to wait since the Lunar New Year is this Sunday and I've got a massive shopping list to compile before my shopping spree in KL next week.

I know the new year is a time for family union and stuffs but this year is just different. I'm having a wedding banquet this year (technically I'm already married... so I can't say I'm getting married can I?) and having tonnes of things to buy with so little public holiday left on my calendar, I'll just have to max out the entire week in KL.

Until then, take care. Drive safely. Happy Chinese New Year and to those not celebrating - Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you a happy, happy holiday :)! Hopefully everything will go on smooth as planned and expected. That is a very lovely card. I really would love to create templates like this. Have a wonderful weekend, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love your blog. It is very cute :D. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hayley: Gong Xi Fa Chai to you to!

    @Rosidah: Happy Holidays my dear friend.

    @Amalia: Happy Holidays. Thank you for visiting my blog (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

A little encouragement,
A small thought,
A simple sentence
To light up my day - Terima Kasih

ALL COMMENTS WILL BE MODERATED