Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop

I'm not a mother YET, so it's very hard for me to understand what mothers went through. Both my hubby Dan and I were born two weeks premature so our moms knew the horrors of leaving their little ones getting artificial sun tan in clear casings with surgical tapes to our eyes. Mom said during her pregnancy she only prayed for one thing - a healthy child. She abide to every known fact AND superstition even though some of the superstition may sound absurd to her.

But not all child is born healthy. For many (like myself and hubby Dan), we can go home within days or weeks. While others have to say much longer. This Easter Hershey Company will donate $10(up to total of $5,000) to each blog post to Children Miracle Network, a non-profit alliance of children’s hospitals dedicated to providing state-of-the-art care, life-saving research and preventative education across North America. So this blog post is my contribution to help the little ones get their day a wee bit better. This donation drive officially begin at 12 AM EST on March 18th and end at 12 PM EST on April 4th, 2010. I got my Easter basket from my dear friend Rosidah of Indonesia who got hers from Susan of Ireland. And now I pass this basket to you, my reader.

HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
  •  Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
  • Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
  • Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
  • Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
  • Leave your link at http://betterbasket.info/bloghop/ comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
  • Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
  • Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining this cause, my dear. I already added you to my post. Let me tell you how glad I am that you and Dennis made it through! Hopefully many other children will be that blessed, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thank you for highlighting this in your blog.

    ReplyDelete

A little encouragement,
A small thought,
A simple sentence
To light up my day - Terima Kasih

ALL COMMENTS WILL BE MODERATED