Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cactus Bloom

The week before QingMing Festival, it began to rain. Many flowering plants were blooming and the 6 foot tall cactus tree bloomed like there was no tomorrow. It attracted quite a lot of attention in our neighborhood. On the first night, my hubby organized a little photography sessions with his friend and brother.

I didn't join them because I had other chores to complete first. They stayed up until 3 o'clock in the morning. The second night, many enthusiast who were my in-law's friends came over. They too stayed on till very late but again, I find my pillow more inviting.

By the third night, there weren't many flowers left. So hubby took this opportunity to give me a little lesson using my new Panasonic GF1. I must say there are so many functions and I got totally lost mid way forgetting which setting corresponds to which effect!

Anyway unlike the earlier two sessions, we finished at about 12am. The reason was I accidentally sniffed the pollen from the cactus and Aaaaaaaa CHHHHOOOOoooooo~!

When I woke up the next morning I was already having a runny nose and mucus was flowing freely from my nose like a leaked pipe!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots! I hope you are feeling better now. Your last sentence describes my current condition. I'm allergic, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know I was allergic to pollen until the first sneeze. By then it was like "oh... this doesn't feel right"

    I hope you get well soon too. Rest well and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TY, my dear. I've been going through a lot of sickness lately, but it's getting better. Hope you are doing great :)

    ReplyDelete

A little encouragement,
A small thought,
A simple sentence
To light up my day - Terima Kasih

ALL COMMENTS WILL BE MODERATED