Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Beetle

I was out gardening yesterday morning when I spotted this -
Oh wait. It's out of focus... oops (^_^)
There you go. It's a beetle! Let's zoom in and see the beetle up close. Looks a little scary huh?

The beetle in these pictures is actually dead. It went belly up two nights ago and since I did not want to waste a good looking specimen, might as well turn it into my little model. Unfortunately when I took this picture I did not have a macro lens so I cannot take really really up close pictures. The only option is to crop the image.  Anyway, the macro lens cost about MYR2,000 (yup, you read it right TWO THOUSAND Malaysian Ringgit) while a cheaper alternative is to stick a magnifying glass in front of the lens which would cost about MYR200 (less one zero from the macro lens).

2 comments:

  1. I love your shots even without macro lens and it's great to get these wonderful tips whenever I read your photography posts. Have a wonderful week, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rosidah!
    Good to see you online again. Hope everything is turning out fine? Hope you have a good week too!

    ReplyDelete

A little encouragement,
A small thought,
A simple sentence
To light up my day - Terima Kasih

ALL COMMENTS WILL BE MODERATED