Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

The Saturday Before

On 29th May we had a feast for relatives from MY side of the family and also my closest pals. So ladies (and the handsome gentlemen) the two tables of friends you guys met are my closest buddies - so no bitching please (hehehe...).
That day I woke up an hour earlier from my usual schedule - 0700. Dragged myself out of bed while dear hubby is still stuck in slumber land. Jamie (my official photographer) and I envy men who do not need to put on makeup or do their hair while us ladies have to wake up extra early to (as my big brother puts it) - get our faces fixed! Well I got my makeup done by my brother's friend's friend but the hair we decided to leave it alone since curly hair makes me look FAT. I'll blog about the makeup another day including some pictures my hubby took.

Anyway, by the time I was done with my makeup it was almost noon. My family was already there at the restaurant while hubby and I slowly wiggle our way there. From there on it was 4 hours of non stop all you can eat and greet. While I know some of my friends and relatives managed to catch up with one another but being the bride it's hard to sit still. It's either I'm off greeting someone or having a picture taken. By the way, I do wish to take this opportunity to thank all my friends for staying all the way till the end. If I find it exhausting, I know you guys would too. Below is another set of montage of pictures I've taken (hijacked from Jamie's preview pictures). I'll just let the pictures do the talking ... Enjoy (^.^)

The Newly Weds

p.s Tell tale signs of rebelliousness? Wedding dress paired with boots (^_^)

2 comments:

  1. I love the preview photos. Did you were boots? LOL. Have a wonderful week, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup yup. The picture with the word ME. On the left (white shoes) belongs to my bro, the top pair of boots is me and the pair on the right is hubby Dan.
    Hope you have a good week too my friend! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

A little encouragement,
A small thought,
A simple sentence
To light up my day - Terima Kasih

ALL COMMENTS WILL BE MODERATED