Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I know, my bad

I truly apologize to those who visited my blog in the past couple of months only to find it dormant since June. Well firstly I was thinking of taking a months break following my wedding which subsequently was extended for a few more months when I later found out I was pregnant!

Yes, I'm now on my fifth month and have finally gained some energy to stay awake for 14 hours without requiring any nap times. Honestly, I didn't expect the first couple of months of being pregnant to equate to hibernation. Anyway, I sort out my thoughts on all the things that happened in the past 5 months and post them on my blog soonest possible.

In the mean time, enjoy your week!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your pregnancy dear!! ^^
    Take good care ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my dear~! (^_^)
    You take care of yourself too ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful time enjoying the beauty of motherhood. Can't wait to see the little Princess. All the best for 2011, dear. Hugs and love :)

    ReplyDelete

A little encouragement,
A small thought,
A simple sentence
To light up my day - Terima Kasih

ALL COMMENTS WILL BE MODERATED