Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Online Shop Review: Best Buy World Malaysia

Disclaimer: The reviews on the online shop are my personal experience while purchasing products/services. I do not get paid by the reviewed shop. I am not responsible for any loss, damage or loss of profits that may result from reading my review. In particular, I am unable to accept any responsibility or liability in the unlikely event of a dispute between vendor and purchaser. It is your (the reader's) responsibility alone to check the vendor's credibility, quality of merchandise and method of payment.

Shop name: Best Buy World Malaysia
Company Name: Telescan Network Sdn Bhd (572271-X)
URL: http://my.bestbuy-world.com
Products/Services: Cosmetic and Skincare Products
First Purchase Made: 24th April 2010
Number of orders made since first purchase: 3


Since I made my first online shopping at Best Bust World Malaysia, I think it's only fair to make them my first online shop review. Click HERE to read my first online shopping experience.

Basic Information from SSM

One and a half years later, I've made 3 subsequent purchases with my latest purchase made on May 17, 2011.In all my 4 experiences I only had one minor glitch - a bag was damaged probably during delivery. I called them up and the person who picked up the phone asked me to post it back to them and they will send me a new one AND refund my postage fee. In less than a week I got my replacement AND the money for postage! Another thing I like about this online shop is that they give an official receipt along with your arrival of your goods. This way you can check your items quickly instead of referring to your email.


First Purchase from Best Buy World Malaysia

In short, I will still continue purchasing from their site as long as they have what I need and can provide at a cheaper price.

Update October 14, 2011
Print Screen from Companies Registry of Hong Kong
The company named YINLAI TRADING (HK) LIMITED (Company Registry Number 1181316) is a Hong Kong registered business incorporated in 02-Nov-2007. In 06-Oct-2010, the company name is changed to BEST BUY WORLD (HK) LIMITED. Sourced directly from Hong Kong's Companies Registry - http://www.icris.cr.gov.hk/csci/

11 comments:

  1. did they send you a confirmation email after they received your payment? because i made my payment already but i still havent received a notification from them about proceeding my order. this is my first purchase from bestbuy world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ahmee!

    No, Best Buy World do not send confirmation email when they receive your payment. To check on your order status, go to their website and login into your account. Click MY ACCOUNT on the right side (below the LOGOUT button) to check the status of your order.

    Now I've just login to my account and I saw a notification that there would be a slight delay in processing orders due to internet disruption. IF you do not receive your goods within a week, I suggest you call their number +60321643557 (Mon-Fri 9.30-6.30).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alrite. thx for your information :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi waileng..just curious bout the originality of best buy world products...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Wanna,

    Honestly, I'm not an expert in cosmetics.

    Based on my experience purchasing 2 identical items (SK-II) one from Best Buy and one over the counter, I can say that neither one is superior than the other. They both carry the local distribution company's name (Procter & Gamble). The only difference I see is the price tag. Best-Buy sells it at 15% discount.

    I hope my explanation helps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi waileng... how about their fragrances?? I'm scared if it's fake... and the skin care product also like very cheap from outside.. so I'm scared they are selling expired product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about their fragrances as I find the duty free shops at airport in Hong Kong relatively cheaper and more choices to choose. As for skin care, I get products that are quite up to date. The SK-II that I am using now have a production date of September 2012 when I buy from best buy in February 2013. I cannot say for other brands as I have yet to try.

      Delete
  7. Hi waileng,

    i would like to purchase some items from the above website as well but im a lil scared as they r skincare products and im worried if it may negatively affect my skin. jus curious, how do u find the quality of the items u purchased from them since u hv been using the products for sometime now? eg. the skII products u hv been using, how do u find it? do u see any improvements in ur skin condition? thnk u so much for ur time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I understand how you feel when trying a new product. What I can suggest to you is to firstly check the brands official Facebook page for free samples promotion. Once you have redeemed the free sample and try it out, you then make your own decision if you would like to continue using the product or not. Like I said in my blog post, the only reason why I kept going back to Best-Buy World is because the price is cheaper than official counters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi waileng, i tried to send my itinery receipt to info-my@bestbuy-world.com as a prove of my payment. however my email was rejected by mailer daemon. do you have any idea why?

    ReplyDelete

A little encouragement,
A small thought,
A simple sentence
To light up my day - Terima Kasih

ALL COMMENTS WILL BE MODERATED