Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Online Shop Review: Cotton House Store

Disclaimer: The reviews on the online shop are my personal experience while purchasing products/services. I do not get paid by the reviewed shop. I am not responsible for any loss, damage or loss of profits that may result from reading my review. In particular, I am unable to accept any responsibility or liability in the unlikely event of a dispute between vendor and purchaser. It is your (the reader's) responsibility alone to check the vendor's credibility, quality of merchandise and method of payment.

Print Screen of their website

Shop name: Cotton House Store
Company Name: Cotton House Store (AS0333240-P)
URL: http://www.cottonhousestore.com
Products/Services: Cotton Yarn, Knitting and Crochet Supplies
First Purchase Made: 9th July 2011
Number of orders made since first purchase: 1

Basic information from SSM

Ever since my daughter was born, I've been quite addicted to knitting. The only two items I've completed is a purpler colored cocoon made from acrylic yarns and the leftover of the yarns were used to knit a ball; I'll post about those finished projects of mine later.


Anyway, I wanted to use cotton yarns to make garments for my daughter, so I Google and it lead me to Cotton House Store. Surprisingly the price for their cotton yarns are cheaper than a yarn specialty shop at a departmental store here! That specialty store was selling at least 50% more expensive. I bought from that specialty store once and reluctant to go back there again because the price is just too steep for me. It would have been cheaper if I bought my daughter a dress instead of knitting one! Coincidentally when I was browsing at Cotton House Store it was their 1st year anniversary and there was a discount. Of course I took the opportunity to get myself some yarns. But being an armature in knitting and crocheting, I made a small purchase first.

My purchases from Cotton House Store
My first purchase is actually that fuschia colored yarn. I was impressed with the quality and decided to make more purchases, but I wasn't sure which yarns are suitable for my projects. The Cotton House Store owner Miss Farahana, was kind enough to meet my friend and I in person and share with us her products. So we met at Queensbay mall and she shared her experience with us. This time I did spend quite a huge sum on kitting and crocheting supplies, but the only person who will get to enjoy my works will be my Little Miss Muffin!

I really when I make my purchases I get receipts. That way I get to check what I ordered tally. I would most likely buy from Cotton House Store again if the need arises.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this review :) I need to purchase some needles, hooks and yarn, and now I know that Cotton House Store can be trusted, so I'll be buying from them. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shima Ibrahim, You are welcome.

    ReplyDelete

A little encouragement,
A small thought,
A simple sentence
To light up my day - Terima Kasih

ALL COMMENTS WILL BE MODERATED