Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

And I ruffled some feathers...

In the last couple of days, I've garnered more hits on my blog than all my years of blogging (Xanga, Friendster and Blogger combined). The cause? My review on Mon Meill and Groupon Malaysia.

Being the only one (so far) who wrote a review about online businesses, sort of made me stand out from the crowd like a sore thumb. But I guess I'm used to be the odd one out... been doing that since school days. At times it was cool, yet I usually end up being the target for bullies.What? You guys never realized girls get bullied too?

Anyway, for those people out there still pondering a way to increase your blog traffic, here's a good advice for you "STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD"

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little encouragement,
A small thought,
A simple sentence
To light up my day - Terima Kasih

ALL COMMENTS WILL BE MODERATED