Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Extra yarns and extra toys

When you're into knitting, you'll know that on occasions you have extra yarns which you don't quite know what to do with it. So while following some of the bloggers who knit, I learned that you can knit a ball using those excess yarns.

So I took the purple yarn left from my cocoon project and knitted a little ball for my Little Miss Muffin to play. At first she wasn't so thrilled at this new toy I made for her but slowly she grew fond of it and it's currently her favourite.

For those of you who have extra yarns and just don't know what to do with it, go to http://i-like-lemons.blogspot.com for inspirations! It's been a long while since this blogger updated her blog but it still is a hit with many knitting fans as her instructions are straight forward and easy. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little encouragement,
A small thought,
A simple sentence
To light up my day - Terima Kasih

ALL COMMENTS WILL BE MODERATED