Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

(NOT really) Enjoying Gardenia Waffles

Some time back my hubby and I saw the Gardenia waffles advertisment on TV and we wanted to give it a try. Now I'm not so sure is it because we're living in a rual area or what, but we didn't see the waffles in our local shop until last week. Anyway, hubby bought one packet (which contains two pieces of waffles) just to try it out. He also bought Auntie Rosie's Kaya to go with the waffles.
The taste of the waffles wasn't up to my expectations. I've tried freshly made waffles and this is no where near it. The texture of the waffles is just too hard. I like my waffles crispy on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside. Then spread with a huge serving of chocolate and peanut butter. Hubby likes his in plain kaya. Either way it's YUMMY~!

For the price of RM1.40 I think I'll go for those freshly made ones at Daily Fresh. It's more expensive at Daily Fresh but I wouldn't mind paying the extra. I not only get freshly made waffles but also I am spoil for a huge choice of spreads!
For those who are curious but reluctant to try, it's okay. You can give this a miss. No harm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little encouragement,
A small thought,
A simple sentence
To light up my day - Terima Kasih

ALL COMMENTS WILL BE MODERATED