Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Chinese New Year 2013



Let this Lunar New Year be my first post of 2013. Yes, I've been missing blogging and it's time I pick up my feather duster and dust up this blog a little. I may not have much time in my hand to blog about almost anything and everything that I wished to blog about, but during my absence I've noticed how much some of my posts have helped people. Which I think is kinda cool.


For those who have been wondering what I have been doing for the past two years, I've been pretty much at home caring for my little princess. While staying in a rural area has its perks, I still miss the city life where the hippiest and the happiest are within arms reach. But thanks to online shopping, I get the things that I want delivered straight to my door step. So yes, for those who are looking for some online shop review. I've got more to come...

Happy Spring Festival and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little encouragement,
A small thought,
A simple sentence
To light up my day - Terima Kasih

ALL COMMENTS WILL BE MODERATED